- Soft, durable foam cello appropriate for children ages 2-5
- Real extendable endpin up to 8.5 inches / 225 mm
- Wooden dowel bow with carved frog and convenient storage cutout on the back
- Attractive painted artwork simulating strings, f-holes, tailpiece, pegs, and scroll
- Channel in the bridge to practice bow movements
- Non-toxic, high density, high grade EVA foam
HelloCello is the entry level proxy cello for a child beginning a musical journey from the early ages of 2-5. It is used as an instructional tool to develop the basics of posture, instrument care, and bow technique before moving on to a real instrument, which is fragile and costly. The HelloCello is made of high grade, durable and dense EVA foam. It is soft, friendly, and fun to use! It is non-toxic and safe for children. Children will love the variety of colors to choose from. The HelloCello comes with a real extendable endpin and allows the buyer to choose whether they would like it installed or not. Teachers often find that children develop better posture when the foam cello is suspended between the knees without the endpin installed. A wooden dowel bow is also included to develop bow hold technique and practice bowing movements along the channel in the bridge. There is a convenient cutout on the back of the cello for easy storage of the bow. The cello has attractive painted artwork simulating the strings, scroll, pegs, f-holes, and tailpiece. The sizing most closely resembles the Suzuki Nagoya 1/8 size cello, which is often attributed as 1/10 size.