These policies are designed to optimize the experience of the Suzuki Education model and give parents an idea of what to expect. Please contact Megan if there are any questions or concerns about the policies.
- It is recommended that only one child attend with one parent/caregiver for an optimal bonding experience.
- One parent/caregiver must attend the entire class with their child. No child may attend class alone, regardless of age.
- Children ages 3 weeks up to age 4 are eligible for participation.
- Guests (other parent, grandparents, etc.) may attend class free of charge. All guests are expected to actively participate in the class.
- Please arrive to class 5 min early to prepare for a calm learning environment.
- Adults are expected to fully participate in class with open hearts and focused attention. Mobile phone distractions are not welcome during class.
- Due to the nature of young children, "meltdowns" or lack of participation are often common. If a child is fussy, feel free to step away from the group until your child has had a chance to calm down and feels ready to re-enter the class. If a child prefers to observe, please honor their learning style by not pressuring them to participate.
- Classes are most effective with consistent participation over a long period of time. Children will learn more quickly with daily exposure to the class music in their home environment. Listening to the reference recordings should be a part of your daily activities.
- Student absences cannot be credited or refunded.
- If you must miss a class, you may attend another class on another day during the same week, space permitting.
- If you must miss a class, please notify the teacher.
- This is a continuous intake program, so enrollment may begin at any time. If you begin in the middle of the month or a session, tuition will be pro-rated.
- If, after the first 4 classes, the program doesn't meet your expectations, your tuition will be refunded.
- Payment is due after completion of registration and prior to the first class.
- Do not attend class when ill. Learning does not happen when you or your baby is sick. Please do not pass on contagious illnesses to the teachers, parents, and students in our class.